ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Registration desks will be open and located at Congress und Messe Innsbruck GmbH as follows:
|Sunday, May 29||10:00 - 20:00|
|Monday, May 30||07:30 - 19:40|
|Tuesday, May 31||08:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday, June 1||08:00 - 12:30|
Fees (In Euro) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
If you have recently become an EAS member, or paid your dues, please allow two working days for your membership to be processed by the Congress registration team.
Up to March 9, 2016
March 10 - April 27, 2016
From April 28, 2016
|EAS 2015 Member - age 35 or under*||€ 150||€ 200||€ 250|
|EAS 2015 Member – over age 35||€ 300||€ 400||€ 600|
|Non-member student**||€ 250||€ 300||€ 350|
|Non-member non-student||€ 500||€ 700||€ 800|
|Austrian Atherosclerosis Society Member*** – Junior or Student member|| € 150 ||Not applicable at this stage||Not applicable at this stage|
|Austrian Atherosclerosis Society Member*** – Ordinary member|| € 300 ||Not applicable at this stage||Not applicable at this stage|
Note: The general rule regarding the member-rate registration at EAS Congresses is: payment of EAS annual membership subscription (from January 01-December 31 each year) means that you are eligible to pay member-rate registration fees when attending the EAS Congress the following year.
* This means that for EAS 2016 Innsbruck: Only Members who have paid EAS membership dues to the Society during 2015 are eligible for member-rate registration fees at EAS 2016 Innsbruck: non-member registration rates will apply for Members who have not paid membership dues to the Society during 2015.
** Students - In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online - registration.
*** This category is applicable only up to Early Bird rate deadline
Fees for all Meeting Participants include
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception on Sunday 29 May, 2016
- Entrance to the exhibition and poster area
- Refreshments during the Congress coffee breaks
All participants are obliged to wear the name tag at all times.
Access to the Congress venue/sessions will not be granted without the name tag.
A handling fee of €10 will be charged for every replacement of a lost or misplaced name tag.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euros commission is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: EAS 2016 Congress (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A, Account Number: 693980-52-675
IBAN No: CH83 0483 5069 3980 5267 5
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received up and including March 9, 2016 - Full refund
- Cancellations received between March 10 until May 16, 2016 - 50% refund.
- From May 17, 2016 - No refund.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EAS 2016 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140