IN COMPLIANCE WITH EBAC REQUIREMENTS
ALL SPEAKERS/POSTER PRESENTERS ARE REQUESTED
EI THER TO DISCLOSE ANY CONFLICTS OF INTEREST,
OR TO INCLUDE IN THEIR PRESENTATION/POSTER
A STATEMENT THAT THEY HAVE NONE
Please click here to download a template of the disclosure slide
The 84th EAS Congress will be implementing E-posters as Science in a Glance sessions. We are proud to introduce them to the Congress.
Experience a new kind of poster! EAS 2016 is proud to implement an advanced electronic poster in 'e poster' format. The E-Poster terminals are located in the exhibition area of the congress centre.
• All Posters will appear on plasma stations in the Poster Area in the Exhibition hall and are available for electronic viewing at all times for participants during the exhibition opening hours.
• Posters do not require printing or production of materials – as the poster will be presented electronically as uploaded in advance to the congress site by the presenter.
• This new format replaces the traditional paper poster board format.
• Viewers will be able to easily find and browse E-Posters and even download the E-Posters in PDF format when permitted by the presenter. Presenters will be required to participate in the Science at a Glance session their poster was allocated to.
• When the author has permitted, you will be able to use the e-mailing function to send a copy of the poster to yourself during the congress and option to contact a poster author via Das Terminal. This is a great way to ask for a meeting on-site and talk about the research face to face.
All authors will be contacted directly with all preparation details and information regarding technical aspects of e-posters.
E- POSTER PRESENTATIONS - SESSION OVERVIEW
The E-posters will be presented on the e-poster terminals in the exhibition hall. Each presenter will be allocated 3 minutes presentation time plus 3 minutes for discussion. Please refer to the section for Science at a Glance presentations in the programme book for details. Presenting authors are requested to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of their session.